Flat Shoals Elementary Registrar Contact Information
(678) 874-4602 and [email protected]
Returning Flat Shoals Students
Please fill out the form below for Returning Flat Shoals Elementary Students. Please email residency proof to [email protected] . If you have more than one student please submit different forms.
Residency proof accepted:
1. Current Mortgage statement or lease. Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name.
2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian
name listed. No telephone/cell
phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
current official picture identification.
Click here to see a sample of a utility bill --> GA Power
Click here to see a sample of a lease --> Lease
Click here --> Returning Student Update/Change
the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you
have residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility
bill) along with the parent ID.
click here --> Dekalb School to Dekalb School Transfer
New to Dekalb County
- If the student was NOT a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here: https://www.dekalbschoolsga.org/registration/ Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.
- Here is the school supply list for 2022-2023 school year. Click on the grade level.